The test pressings are in and they sound really awesome!
I’m so excited about this!
Volume Vs. Voice is a record that I’m really proud of and it is finally coming out on vinyl.
I’m putting this out 100% independently, D.I.Y. style, and I could really use your support to help pay for it!
Here is what is in the limited package:
Limited, independent vinyl release of Volume Vs. Voice:
1. Limited to 250 copies
2. Each copy hand-numbered and signed
3. The first 75 copies receive a very limited embroidered 3″ VOLUME VS. VOICE circle patch (your jean jacket will love you for it! See pic below)
4. Lyric sheet with liner notes
5. The first 75 copies will have a limited edition album artwork insert that is a meltingplastic.com original design, also hand numbered (a sketch of this is on my fridge but you can’t see it…it’s a surprise and really cool).
6. Each order gets a digital download code of the record (I can email you one right away if you like. Let me know: campradio(at)gmail(dot)com)
Ottawa orders will be delivered to your door. And if you’ve already been so supportive and purchased a digital DL or CD of the record and would like a vinyl copy, please contact me directly at campradio (at) gmail (dot) com and we can work out a special rate FOR BEING AWESOME.
If you’d like to order multiple copies and save on shipping, please use BandCamp over here!
Why give me money for my music?
- Your hard earned cash goes directly toward paying for my expenses to put this record out on vinyl.
- It will also go toward future music projects (I’ve got a few exciting things in the works!)
- I’m 100% independent, so when you buy the CD, digital download, vinyl LP, T-shirt, etc, it directly goes to me and supports me to continue making music!
Please also help me spread the word by sending out this link on your social networks!
AS ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Some kind reviews of Volume Vs. Voice:
“This is a clever honest album, true to its title, worth taking the trouble with the journey of understanding.” – Americana UK
“PICK OF THE WEEK: The interplay between acoustic and electric guitars is masterful with the electric never overpowering, only enhancing. Chris’ voice also really stands out as it seems to teeter on the edge without ever stepping off. Lyrical content is rich and personal. All in all, this record is a win.” – Cups N Cakes Podcast
“…one of the best discs of the year.” – Michael Doherty’s Music Log
“…while each song is its own unique entity, Page’s earnest vocals, honest lyrics and steadfast guitar work are the unwavering strings that weave the whole record together.” – Exclaim!
“…if gruff-voiced and heartfelt gritty songs are up your alley, check out Volume Vs. Voice.” – New Canadian Music
“A troubadour that sounds as at home penning introspective acoustic songs, like those heard on his new album, as he is indulging in punk-inspired rock and roll.” – The Music Nerd
“…a slowed-down, finger-picking-laden, emotionally-charged acoustic album…The album is beautiful, a reflection of the scenery in which it was recorded.” – Ottawa Showbox
“The combination of Page’s earnest vocals and acoustic guitar blend well to create catchy folk-punk tunes.” – Apt 613
“…while he’s turned down the volume the songs are still distinctly in his own voice.” – Gray Owl Point
Stream Volume Vs. Voice: